Time changes everything, even you and I have changed

INTAN NURSYAFIQAH
I dont simply change myself just to fit in and I dont write just to please.
But in the end, silently, im the one who gives in.
People may assume me to be weird and independent. And people are wrong. HEHE
-That's me

The rain, the winter spring has made us fade away


My love for photography and a soft spot for animals


Check some of my works on Instagram

Template by Elle @ satellit-e.bs.com
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
March 2012 March 2016 April 2016 August 2016

ANEW #3
Saturday, April 16, 2016 || 8:14 AM


Change is necessary ... and it begins with how you think.: Knowing that we could track our previous deleted post made me spend some time reading them. Partly because I want to know how I have changed, but mainly to see what I have forgotten about myself. Even if a drawing is erased, the marks are left. Either left covered with dust or redrawn with a more meaningful ones.

Well, im glad that upon reading, some thoughts written in history were answered. Perhaps not in a direct way but by the years it took to finally come back to these questions, as someone that is more mature, experienced and better developed.